We offer a comprehensive annual programme of workshops open to all directors and senior executives who meet the attendee criteria. Please click here to see our upcoming events calendar.
Alternatively, for those clients who prefer to run development programmes in-house, we offer workshops which are tailored to each company and/or board’s individual needs.
Our programmes offer directors the opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, effective practices and challenges faced by their boards as well as network with like-minded individuals in an informal environment.
Set out below are just a few of the topics on which we deliver workshops:
- Latest trends and best practices in corporate governance
- Director duties and liabilities
- Managing conflicts of interest and related party transactions
- Business ethics and corporate culture
- Structured succession planning
- The future fit director
- The effective board secretary
- IT governance and cyber security
- Anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing
- Finance for non-Finance Directors
- Corporate finance
- Risk management
- Strategy and scenario planning
- Corporate regulatory frameworks
- Corporate governance assessments
- Sustainability and integrated reporting
- Shareholder engagement
- Reporting to the board
- Foundations of Directorship
- The future board
- Family Governance
- Getting the best out of Board Committees
- How to be an effective chairman
- Future trends and strategic thinking
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and whether you are looking to on-board new directors or provide your board with an exclusive director development session, our programme offerings can be tailored to suit your unique requirements.
Please contact us to learn more about the various options for tailored workshops.