GCC BDI has a wide variety of experience of supporting companies across the GCC, from private to public, listed to unlisted and government to family entities.
We offer a comprehensive programme of services ranging from director development programmes, board evaluations, corporate government assessments and project work to research and surveys.
Please see below for just a few highlight examples of some of our recent work.
- Putting in place the Delegation of Authority for a large bank
- Designing a corporate governance scorecard for a government body to manage the governance, risk and compliance aspects of the entities it oversees
- Undertaking a full external board evaluation for a telecom company and several banks
- Helping a financial service company put in place its own board evaluation process
- Designing a risk framework and risk policy for a government owned entity
- Designing a corporate governance framework for a family holding group
- Drafting the corporate governance library of key charters and policies for a large private company in preparation for an IPO.
- Designing a Board Induction porgramme for a government entity and for a financial services company
- Running a Corporate Governance Forum for the top clients of an investment company
- Organising a Family Governance Forum for a large Chamber of Commerce
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, so please do contact us if you are interested in learning more about our experience.