This timely event will be held 13-15 July, and will convene business, government, civil society, entrepreneurs and investors from across the Middle East and globally, to discuss how inclusive leadership and boardroom diversity can help rebuild our economies and societies. We are delighted to bring you a rich variety of panels, live masterclasses, on-demand learning, fireside chats, speed mentoring, networking, and advisory board simulations under three content tracks tailored for:
1. Women seeking a path to the boardroom.
2. Organizations that seek to capitalize on board diversity to improve performance and resilience, and manage risk in the current environment.
3. Entrepreneurs looking to structure and leverage board diversity for growth.
Speakers include CEOs and board chairpersons, astronauts and entrepreneurs, investors and venture capitalists, former ministers and current government officials, researchers and think-tanks, and women ranked among the Forbes 'Most Influential and Powerful Women in the Middle East'.
This year, tickets are free of charge, but limited in numbers. If you would like to receive the Forum recordings but aren’t planning to participate live, please provide your details here
and we will send you the recordings after the event. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you on 13 July!
To register for the event, click here
Full agenda can be found here
- Maya Rahal, Managing Director, MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab
- Noor Adhami, Regional Head of Global Liquidity and Cash Management, HSBC UAE
- Reem AlBanna, Chief Risk Officer, HSBC UAE
- Jane Valls, Executive Director, GCC BDI
- Sabrin Rahman, Regional Head of Sustainability (MENAT), HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
- Dominique Ghazar, Manager, Corporate Sustainability at HSBC
- Sameer Sortur, Director of Founder Institute - Dubai Chapter
- Stephan Reckie, Astropreneur, Investor, Executive Director of GEN Space
- Mariam Farag, Founding Head of Corporate Affairs & Sustainability, MBC Group
- Caroline Fattal Fakhoury, Founder of Stand for Women, Forbes Middle East 200 “Most powerful Arab Women in Business”
- H.E. Dr. Sara Al Madani, Entrepreneur, board member at Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Khalid Alrumaihi, Chief Executive Officer of Mumtalakat
- Renee Adams, Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Dr.Basmah Omair, Researcher, Founder & CEO of BMO Management Consulting, Board member of Saudi National Women’s Council
- Jamal Fakhro, Managing Partner of KPMG Bahrain, First Vice Chairman of Bahrain Shura Council
- Marc Aoun, CEO/General Manager, Compost Baladi
- Walid Daniel Dib, Co-founder and CEO, Addenda
- Amal Dokhan, CEO of Global Entrepreneurship Network- Saudi Arabia.
- Nima Abu Wardeh, Founder of S.H.E.Strategy
- Elham Hassan, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the Middle East and Chairwoman of Taaheal Healthcare
- And many others