Join the GCC’s largest, most influential network of board directors and business leaders
Over the last 11 years, GCC Board Directors Institute (GCC BDI) has grown to become the leading organisation in the region for board directors and C Suite Executives.
The Institute now comprises over 1200 members, each with extensive knowledge and experience of operating at the most senior levels of business in the GCC. It is highly regarded among the international community and is the only institute in the GCC to have been admitted to the prestigious membership of the Global Network of Director Institutes.
As a member of GCC BDI, you would be part of this pre-eminent and exclusive group of select individuals. You would have the opportunity to enhance your own skills and knowledge, whilst supporting GCC BDI in its mission to promote best practice in corporate governance and directorship across the region.
After attending one of our workshops, a participant is entitled to free Associate Membership.
This is our entry level for membership and entitles an individual to designation as a member of a professional institute of board directors (A.GCCBDI), copies of our publications, professional development points for attending workshops and invitations to some of our GCC BDI events.
Associate Members can upgrade to Full Membership at any time.
This is our standard membership category and is available at a cost of USD500 per year.
Full Membership entitles an individual to the following benefits:
- Priority booking and discounts on our open enrolment workshops, including a 25% discount on one open workshop per annum (value approx. $500)
- Invitations to GCC BDI events, including our Alumni Networking Dinners
- Members are entitled to use the designation M.GCCBDI
- Subscription to our quarterly Al Majlis Newsletter
- Access to the Global Passport which is issued by the prestigious Global Network of Director Institutes (GNDI) This is a global programme which provides members of GCC BDI with access to international director resources and events across the globe
- Access to the members’ only area on our website
- Free information and guidance services from GCC BDI on corporate governance and board issues, including best practices in accordance with national codes of corporate governance and OECD principles
- Receiving and participating in GCC BDI’s surveys, reports and research
- Free listing on our independent directors’ register, which will be launching in 2018/19 and enabling companies to search for suitable director profiles for a small fee
- CPD Points for all workshops attended
- GCC BDI membership card offering exclusive membership discounts and benefits from a wide variety of Membership Partners. This includes:
- Up to 40% discounts on director and executive coaching sessions
- 7.5% discount on D & O Insurance
- Special rates at the Ritz Carlton Dubai – DIFC
- 20% discounts (Suite) at Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh, KSA
- 25% discounts on the joining fee for membership of the Capital Club Dubai and Bahrain
- 10% discounts on cruises and ad hoc travel specials
- 10% discounts on spa treatments when pre-booked and special membership offers at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Our membership programme is ever-evolving as we seek to expand the range of benefits we provide to our members. Please contact Mr. Jo-shancy Bermudez, GCC BDI Relationship Manager at email@example.com or call (+971) 4 5547967 if you are interested in becoming a member or would like to discuss our benefits in more detail.
Why Should I join
We look forward to your subscription to ensure that GCC BDI supports Gulf economic development.