GNDI Global Passport and Reciprocal Arrangements
Global Network of Director Institutes
GCC Board Directors Institute is a member of the prestigious Global Network of Director Institutes (GNDI) and the only Institute in the GCC to be a member.
Global Passport and Reciprocal Arrangements
GNDI's Global Passport is a new program that provides directors access to international governance resources and events.
The Global Passport allows directors who are members of their GNDI home country organization to access benefits from affiliated director institutes at discounted rates.* This program provides global directors an opportunity to share experiences, learn from international colleagues and to keep current on business and governance trends impacting boardrooms across the world. Benefits include subscriptions to member-only publications, online governance resources, special pricing for events, board-matching services, and much more.
How it Works
- Review the list of Global Passport benefits available from each participating GNDI member institute
- Select the institute which you wish to join and/or receive Global Passport benefits from
- Contact the institute directly using the contact provided or their online application link to activate your GNDI Global Passport
*Please note: to qualify for a Global Passport, you must be a member in good standing in your home jurisdiction’s director institute.
GNDI Members include:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC)
- Institute of Corporate Directors, Canada (ICD)
- GCC Board of Directors Institute (BDI)
- Hong Kong Institute of Directors (HKIoD)
- Malaysian Alliance of Corporate Directors (MACD)
- Mauritius Institute of Directors (MIoD)
- Institute of Directors in New Zealand (IoD NZ)
- Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG)
- Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA)
- Singapore Institute of Directors (SID)
- Swiss Institute of Directors (SIoD)
- Thai Institute of Directors Association (TIoD)
- Institute of Directors, United Kingdom (IoD)
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), USA
To learn more about Global Passport reciprocal member benefits, click here
To download the Global Passport fact sheet, click here