Independent directors play a vital role on boards in providing independent judgement in all circumstances.
Codes of corporate governance usually recommend as a fundamental principle that all companies to which the relevant code applies should have independent directors on their boards.
GCC Board Diretors Institute (GCC BDI) is creating a pool of directors and senior executives from cross sections of industries and professions which will enable companies to recruit suitable independent directors for their board and for GCC BDI Alumni and Corporate Members to promote themselves as potential independent director to sit on the boards of other organizations.
Seeking an independent director for your board?
As from April 2017, companies wishing to search for an independent director may do so by completing the on-line search form and there will be a small fee of USD 500 for the search and we will provide you with a short list of potential best matches as per the criteria given.
Submit your search criteria to GCC BDI by completing this on-line search form. Once your form has been sent on-line, we will acknowledge receipt and send you an invoice. Upon payment of the search fee, we will then carry out a search for you, and provide you with a shortlist of best matches.
Terms and conditions:
- Written confirmation shall be required from the candidate prior to disclosing his/her information to the search company. Such confirmation shall automatically be a disclaimer regarding the communication by GCC BDI to the search company of the information contained in the member's application form and/or registration form and CV.
- Once the list of matching candidates has been provided, the search company will liaise directly with the candidates.
- The service is not designed to be a recruitment service.
- GCC BDI cannot be held responsible for the failure of the search company to respond to any applications made or the failure of any candidate to accept a proposed position.
- All queries relating to the position for which the search is being conducted should be directed to the search company and it is their responsibility to advise candidates of the outcome of their applications.
- The search company is responsible for the accuracy and detail of information given.
- GCC BDI does not guarantee the quality or number of candidates submitted.
- GCC BDI does not guarantee the competence, suitability or integrity of any candidate proposed to or selected.
Directors’ Search Fees
USD 2000 per vacancy request.
For more information, please call GCC Board Directors Institute on Tel +971 4554 7967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org