Accounts and Administration Manager
- Accounts and Administration Manager will be required to manage all the accounts and accounting related jobs for all services and offerings
- The role also requires a management of office and administration including IT, procurement and suppliers
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after all GCC BDI finance and accounts work, which is increasing (and will further increase with the introduction of VAT)
- To include invoicing, chasing debtors, managing the bank accounts, payments, bank reconciliation and cash flow, budgets (annual and individual workshop budgets), monthly management accounts, annual audit etc
- Management of all DIFC compliance and related requirements, monitoring and tracking our pipeline and proposals for all workshops, sponsorship opportunities, and advisory services
- General office administration to include managing the institutes stats, assisting with tenders and procurement procedures
- Management of suppliers – registration, payments, relationship.
- Day to day IT management of supplies and requirements for the team
- ACCA, or equivalent qualification as a chartered accountant
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems – Microsoft Office, Google Mail and Google Cloud system, CRM or SFA experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Arabic is an advantage
Candidates will be assessed and interviewed based on their test results.
Interested applicants should send their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org